Women’s Thin Red Line Silicone Wedding Ring
Imagine that sinking feeling of not remembering where you put your wedding ring. Imagine the feeling of damaging or breaking your expensive ring. Imagine being one of the 150,000+ unlucky Americans per year to severely injure or lose your finger as your metal wedding ring gets caught on something unforgiving… Now imagine never having to worry about any of this ever again! Practical, safe, comfortable, durable, stylish, modern and affordable; it’s a new AERA of wedding rings, so what are you waiting for?
- Perfect for women working with their hands such as Doctors, Military, Chefs, Athletes, Stylists, Nurses, Artists, Police, Etc.
- Can be comfortably and safely worn during exercise, yoga, crossfit, swimming, running and playing sports
- Made from only the Highest Quality, BPA Free, Hypoallergenic, Medical/Food Grade Silicone
- Breathable, Lightweight, Flexible, Non-conductive, Non-toxic, Waterproof and Heat-resistant
- Eco Friendly Production and Materials
- Free Returns and Exchanges
Our medical grade silicone is hypoallergenic, BPA & chlorine free and contains zero toxins. Safe for all! …Unless of course you are allergic to silicone, in which case your presence on this site is confusing.
Silicone Wedding Rings are rapidly gaining recognition and popularity with their unique ability to cost a fraction that of a traditional wedding band, yet to not come across as cheap or tacky.
Perfect for those who live an active lifestyle, work with their hands, play sports, or exercise. The only approved wedding band for many government employees such as military personnel, firefighters & police officers.
In the US alone over 150,000 severe wedding ring injuries and amputations occur PER YEAR¹. Our Safety Break Away Design snaps under extreme resistance or strain to protect you from serious injury to, or loss of your finger.
¹Woon, Colin, and Mark Vitale. “Ring Avulsion Injuries.” Hand. Orthobullets, Web. 19 July 2015.
Solid 1-Piece Design:
Our striped rings don’t split, fade or fall apart.
The fragile glued together ring falls apart under any stress.
Printed-on Stripe Design:
The cheap looking stripe will chip and fade