Womens Classic Gray Silicone Ring
One of our most popular women’s rings, the Womens Gray Silicone Ring has a neutral tone which can be worn with any outfit, activity or occasion giving you one less thing to worry about. Made from our soft, durable, hypoallergenic pure silicone; guaranteed food and skin safe.
So light and comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
Custom Engraving Available. For more info please visit Custom Engraving
- Perfect for women working with their hands such as Doctors, Military, Chefs, Athletes, Stylists, Nurses, Artists, Police, Etc.
- Can be comfortably and safely worn during exercise, yoga, crossfit, swimming, running and playing sports
- Made from only the highest quality, BPA free, hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone
- Breathable, lightweight, flexible, non-conductive, non-toxic, waterproof and heat-resistant
- Eco friendly production and materials
- Free returns and exchanges
In the US alone, over 150,000 wedding ring related injuries & amputations occur EVERY YEAR. All of which could have been prevented by wearing our rings!
Covered by Our Perfect Fit Guarantee:
If your ring doesn’t fit you perfectly just let us know and we will replace it with a brand new ring that fits just right!
Risk Free Ordering:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your order within 60 days for a full refund.
Our medical grade silicone is hypoallergenic, BPA & chlorine free and contains zero toxins. Safe for all! …Unless of course you are allergic to silicone, in which case your presence on this site is confusing.
Silicone Wedding Rings are rapidly gaining recognition and popularity with their unique ability to cost a fraction that of a traditional wedding band, yet to not come across as cheap or tacky.
Perfect for those who live an active lifestyle, work with their hands, play sports, or exercise. The only approved wedding band for many government employees such as military personnel, firefighters & police officers.
In the US alone over 150,000 severe wedding ring injuries and amputations occur PER YEAR¹.
Our Safety Break Away Design snaps under extreme resistance or strain to protect you from serious injury to, or loss of your finger.
¹Woon, Colin, and Mark Vitale. “Ring Avulsion Injuries.” Hand. Orthobullets, Web. 19 July 2015.