Classic Mens Baby Blue Silicone Ring
The popular Mens Baby Blue Silicone Ring is guaranteed to keep up even with the most active and demanding lifestyles, pastimes and workplaces. Made from our soft, durable, hypoallergenic pure silicone. Guaranteed food and skin safe. A no nonsense ring for the no nonsense man.
So light and comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
Custom Engraving Available. For more info please visit Custom Engraving
- Perfect for men working with their hands such as Doctors, Military, Athletes, Police, Electricians, Mechanics, Firefighters, Etc.
- Can be comfortably and safely worn during exercise, golf, crossfit, swimming, running and playing sports.
- Made from only the highest quality, BPA free, hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone.
- Breathable, lightweight, flexible, non-conductive, non-toxic, waterproof and heat-resistant.
- Eco friendly production and materials.
- Free returns and exchanges.
Covered by Our Perfect Fit Guarantee:
If your ring doesn’t fit you perfectly just let us know and we will replace it with a brand new ring that fits just right!
Risk Free Ordering:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your order within 60 days for a full refund.
Our medical grade silicone is hypoallergenic, BPA & chlorine free and contains zero toxins. Safe for all! …Unless of course you are allergic to silicone, in which case your presence on this site is confusing.
Silicone Wedding Rings are rapidly gaining recognition and popularity with their unique ability to cost a fraction that of a traditional wedding band, yet to not come across as cheap or tacky.
Perfect for those who live an active lifestyle, work with their hands, play sports, or exercise. The only approved wedding band for many government employees such as military personnel, firefighters & police officers.
In the US alone over 150,000 severe wedding ring injuries and amputations occur PER YEAR¹.
Our Safety Break Away Design snaps under extreme resistance or strain to protect you from serious injury to, or loss of your finger.
¹Woon, Colin, and Mark Vitale. “Ring Avulsion Injuries.” Hand. Orthobullets, Web. 19 July 2015.